It's funny to think that this time last year, it was warm enough that no one had to wear a jacket. Everyone was talking about how great the warm weather felt. This year is different, the cold weather is in full affect and I'm doing my best not to hide indoors. Here are some tips to survive the cold weather:
1. Chapstick // Don't forget to take care of your lips! Dry and cracked lips are seriously no fun. To hydrate my lips, I use Nuxe Rêve de Miel everyday before I go to bed and use Chapstick throughout the day.
2. Hydrate // Don't forget to drink enough water. My throat has been feeling extra dry because of the cold weather so I've been doing my best to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!
3. Moisturize // I have recently been waking up with my face feeling dry. I hate when my skin feels dry so I've been extra cautious about lathering up with moisturizer.
4. Layer up // Sweaters are your best friends when it comes to the cold weather. Don't forget your gloves and hat.
5. Use a humidifier // The other night I felt like I was getting sick so I turned on my humidifier. I woke up feeling so much better. Humidifiers also help with cleansing the air, turning one on before going to sleep can be soothing especially if you add some essential oils to the water.