Happy Earth Day everyone! Today I thought I'd share with you some things you can do to celebrate Earth day.
- Go for a walk
- Watch documentaries on Netflix: Cowspiracy, Blackfish, Gasland, Catching the Sun (comes out today) and some many more.
- Try a vegan restaurant (in NYC I have tried awesome vegan dishes at By Chloe, Xi'an Famous Foods, and Cocoron. I will be making a series on where to eat vegan in NYC soon.)
- You can also get yourself some vegan goodies or even try going vegan for the day!
- Go plastic free, bring reusable bags to the grocery store!
- Check out a farmers market.
- Do some gardening. Right now is the perfect time to make yourself a small garden filled with yummy crops or flowers. You can even buy small herbs to plant. (I'm currently growing some basil and I can't wait to make some homemade pesto)
In the end just get out there and enjoy the beautiful surroundings!